Monday, September 22, 2014

Make My Mark

                       

    Make My Mark


        I want to make the school lunches way better then they have ever been. If I was in charge of lunch, we would have homemade cookies and cake. We would also have Gatorade and pancakes. Now we have nasty food. The turkey is compressed shredded turkey. We want real sliced fresh turkey. Do you want nasty food, or homemade cake, Gatorade, and other awesome food?


        I also want to invent Super Sneakers. They make you jump like Michael Jordan and dunk like Lebron James. With Super Sneakers anyone can become the next Michael Jordan, including your Grandma that has the bad hip. I would release them to NBA players to show the public how great the Super Sneakers really are. Then I could sell them to the public.


     By,

      Brett

No comments:

Post a Comment